Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wax on? WAX OFF!

This Christmas my family gave me the best present of all without even trying.  They didn't bother me when I showered, which meant I had time to shave! And The Ogre didn't give me grief about the time I used backcombing my hair.

I was in bliss. Then I thought to myself,  who am I?! Do I really value primping that much? Well,  Yes folks,  I do! So when I received this junk mail from a waxing chain I started to salivate. Then I started to plan a date. Unfortunately The Ogre vetoed my plans.  Well, he said if I wanted to get waxed on a date he would go with. Because that's fun? (Yes, seeing his nose get waxed WOULD be fun! )

So now it is up to my lady friends, who will get a wax with me?

2 comments:

  1. As intriguing and tempting as this sound I think I will have to pass this time. :)

    ReplyDelete