Thursday, January 22, 2015

Body Merry Review

The following post contains a review of a product I was given for free. All opinions are my own.

I was given two Body Merry products to review. The Pro-a Serum and the Age Defense Eye Cream. I have used both once or twice a day for the last week. My skin feels softer especially on my forehead where I really focused the application. I think that baby soft effect is what lessens the fine lines.

The Pro-a Serum is thicker than I expected and takes a moment to soak in so I always wait a few minutes before applying my make up in the morning. I found I did not need to apply a moisturizer in addition to the serum.

The Eye Cream looks more like a lotion. I used my ring fingers to gently apply it around both eyes. Of course I stayed away from my actual eye but it was helpful to have a specific eye serum as I realized I don't usually get anywhere near the skin around my eyes and that skin is aging too!

I still have trouble with blemishes and these serums seemed to throw off my skin's balance a bit so if you have issues with clogged pores or acne I may steer clear of this product, however it likely had more to do with the time of month I trialled the serums.

No comments:

Post a Comment