Saturday, May 16, 2015

Want to peek inside my closets?

Check out this video on how we used some extra space to create A little retreat area for Boo to sit in and read books when he need to calm down and reset. I used The Ogre as a model to show how the space is used. Check out my latest YouTube video to see how we added some micro LEDs that I received free in exchange for a review. I really like them. They add a bit of whimsy and Boo likes that that they look a line of stars. They come in a two pack and are strung on wire whch you can bend in whatever shape you wish and it will basically stay. I am thinking of bending the other into a "Big Dipper" or other constellation to satisfy the little astronaut. 

One thing I love about these lights is that they have that LED brightness but they are so small that they don't hurt your eyes if you accidentally (or intentionally, you freak!) look right at them. They are a little tough for kids hands to click on and off but easy enough for adults. So go ahead, take a look at the video, if nothing else at least you'll get to see inside of two of my closets. Because everybody, whether or not they want to admit it, loves looking inside people's closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment