Sunday, October 2, 2016

Rainbow Outlet Coupon Match ups: October 2nd-8th, 2016

After a long absence on this blog, I am here to announce my return.

Why was I gone?
Just life. Busy with life. We had a fun filled summer, full of sunny days and "summer camp" (what we called our 3 days/week engaging a trio of brothers to accompany us on all our summer time adventures.

Then this past month I returned to work full time. I took a new position at a new agency and The Ogre gained the title of full time House Spouse.

I am eager to show you some of the things we have been up to. My friend Laura told me I should write daily, or every other day, which at one point I was, but for now I am aiming for a minimum of weekly with my new segment:

Rainbow Outlet sales and coupon match ups!!!

Okay, so I know of only two outlets, the Midway and the Maplewood Rainbows, and I have never gone to either, but I would like to check them out so I might as well do some matchups! And if I am matching up I may as well share my findings.

So, to follow, is an outline of this week's deals. Please comment with any other deals you may find, plus any pointers and tips for the Rainbow Outlets in general (for instance they are rumored to have great meat mark downs daily!:

Produce
Iceberg Lettuce 99cents each

Russet Potatoes- 10 pound bags (2/$5)
=25cents/lb


Dairy
Essential Everyday Gallon of Milk $2.29
I usually run over to CVS, where they have had $2.99 milk with a $1ECB

Meat

Boneless Half Pork Loin sold in the bag $1.79/lb
I think this is a great deal, what is your but price per pound for pork loin? Ever see it get lower than this?

Ball Park Meat or Bun Size Franks 2/$4

Hormel Black Label Bacon 3.99
End price: 2.99

EVERY DAY!! Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is 4.99/lb
This is a great price, and per ounce is less than most pre packaged turkey. Want even cheaper? Stock up on Thanksgiving turkeys and slice your own year round!!
End Price: $3.99/lb

Bakery
EVERY DAY Italian or Vienna Bread 16 oz $1.99/lb

Pantry

Shopper's Value Mac and Cheese 59Cents

Shoppers Value Vegetable Oil 40 oz $2.29

88Cents mix and match:
     Hunt's Ketchup
     Act II Microwave Popcorn
     Banquet Basics or Entrees
     Blue Bonnet Vegetable Spread Quarters
     Chef Boyardee
     Gulden's Mustard
     Ro-Tel Tomatoes (I feel like this is hard to get a good deal on, but it is excellent in taco soup ! I have a super easy recipe if anyone wants it)
     Slim Jim Meat Stick
     Hunt's Diced, Whole or Stewed Tomatoes (perfect time of year to can your own if you have access!) 25cents off one can 
     Snack Pack
     Pasta SauceTomato Sauce
     BBQ Sauce
     Manwich

Barilla Pasta 10 for $10
     $0.55/2 Barilla Blue Box Pasta Products, exp. 10/9/16 (RP 08/14/16) Resulting cost: 73Cents      each!

Ragu Pasta Sauce 2/$3
     $1/1 Ragu Sauce, exp. 10/2/16 (SS 09/11/16 #2) [Excludes 14-oz. jars]
    Get as low as: 50cents each!


Essential Everyday Water 24 pack of 16.9 oz bottles
7Up, A & W or Sunkist 12 pack

Fage yogurt 10/$10

Keebler Family Size Cookies or Crackers 17.2-20.7 oz $3.49 $1/1 with 850 KFR points or
$1/2 Get as low as: $2.49

Powerade or Powerade Zero 10 for $10

Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Vegetables 3 for $5

Kleenex Facial Tissues 50-160 ct.  2 for $3 75cents off of three
As low as roughly: $1.30 each

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 65.5-75 oz $2.99 I think this is a pretty big size!

Also to note: Every Thursday is 2x manufacturer's coupons up to 99cents

Every Wednesday Senior or Military Discount 10% off your total order

10% off Shelf Price Every day in these departments: Health and Beauty, Bagged Chips and Pretzels, and Bread and Buns (excl. bakery bread)

Every day! They take all Competitor's Coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment